I am in full swing festival hat making mode! I am getting tons of orders and happily creating all sorts of fun stuff for this summer season. I made some changes in my etsy shoppe (http://www.BubblesAndFrown.etsy.com) and it’s really kicked my sales into high gear! I know, I know… don’t talk about work :-) I can’t help it though, my brain is full of ideas and goals and distractions and boys and all sorts of things, sometimes I feel like my mind controls me, not that I control my mind…..
I got an order from a sweet friend in San Diego for an order of five Moroccan Blue themed heads. I have excitedly been painting them, and once again… my mind takes control of me… I am obsessing over the color blue. I look around my house, I want to paint everything blue. BLUE. I’m blue.
I took this shot in my craft room. I love the yellow in there! It was supposed to be painted gold but I never put the second coat, so canary yellow it is :-)
- treesfiveeight likes this
- rma0879 likes this
- hades82 reblogged this from dressedornot
- dressedornot reblogged this from ayearwithoutclothes
- settlechaos reblogged this from ayearwithoutclothes
- wadman812 reblogged this from ayearwithoutclothes
- wadman812 likes this
- everylittlenookandcranny likes this
- lovelightmagicphoto likes this
- pixiedustylove likes this
- ayearwithoutclothes posted this