I feel an overwhelming sense of glee and appreciation when I think about Rachel of Posh Fairy Tale Couture ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoshFairytaleCouture). She has been so so super generous with loaning me amazing stuff to shoot for this project! This cute ass, sexy, elegant bra and panty set is among my favorite of the goods she has sent my way. I love the tasseled beading that hangs down the front and the polka dots and the cute sequined flower between the boobies! Thank you so so so much beautiful woman! I can’t believe it is only a few weeks till I get to meet Rachel on her visit here to California!
Also wearing a necklace by Stephanie of Miyu Decay, sadly you can’t see how bad ass it is in these shot, but here is a link so you can check it out! http://www.etsy.com/listing/62328016/black-fringe-bat-skull-necklace. She and I are madly preparing to vend Saturday at Bats Day in the Fun Park! Woot woot!
- abeautytobehold reblogged this from ayearwithoutclothes
- solicitedinvitations likes this
- ponyrides likes this
- acerbicmesh likes this
- carrionrun likes this
- celine26 likes this
- lunarofferings likes this
- myluckylife reblogged this from ayearwithoutclothes
- miapr0n reblogged this from ayearwithoutclothes and added:
- wadman812 reblogged this from ayearwithoutclothes
- wadman812 likes this
- ayearwithoutclothes posted this